[thelist] Novex 2000 - webcam software

Richard Bennett richard.bennett at skynet.be
Thu Sep 27 04:55:48 CDT 2001

Hi,
I don't know about Novex, but I got a cam program from here:
http://www.coffeecup.com/webcam/

I think it does everything you want, and it's very simple to setup.
They have a trial version for testing.

Richard.

PS Have others noticed that Hotmail seems to be running very slow, and
timing out a lot now they're hosting on ISS5?
Or am I just being to negative about MS :o)