[thelist] Bit of CF trivia

Raymond Camden jedimaster at macromedia.com
Thu Sep 27 08:32:53 CDT 2001

That looks correct, however, you can put anything in exception. See
example:

<CFERROR TYPE="EXCEPTION" TEMPLATE="test2.cfm" exception="ray">

Hi ALL
<P>

<CFTHROW MESSAGE="bob" TYPE="ray" DETAIL="detail" ERRORCODE="909000">

This code will cause test2.cfm to run.

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email    : jedimaster at macromedia.com
Yahoo IM : morpheus