[thelist] MS Access to SQL Server: METAFILE Images

James Aylard webmaster at equilon-mrc.com
Thu Sep 27 10:06:55 CDT 2001

Wade,

> Basically, you just need to set the content-type so that the browser knows
> you're sending binary data and not just a string of characters. Check out:

    Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, I did attempt to set the
ContentType, only to later discover that the content type is, apparently, an
OLE vector file, not a bmp, gif, or jpeg. Afaik, IE won't display OLE vector
files natively -- and I have no idea what the ContentType is for such a
file, if there is one. The key, as Rory suggested, appears to be the ActiveX
picture control used by Access. I'm still researching that prospect.
    Thanks again.

James Aylard