[thelist] - mailto:form aint working for mac

george gsd at mac.com
Thu Sep 27 14:43:07 CDT 2001

hi

I tested it on ie5/mac and the browser had no idea what to connect to to
process the form.

your form action is a mailto link. i wasn't aware that this was a valid
action. don't you need to specify a method that is going to process the info
and gateway it to an email server?

un abrazo,
george
http://www.locombia.org/
Locombia.org: Colombia News, Culture, the Conflict and Links