[thelist] SQL/MS Access Help needed-making up for bad databas e design

Rory.Plaire at wahchang.com Rory.Plaire at wahchang.com
Thu Sep 27 15:34:36 CDT 2001

| bonus:  this solution works for all middle tiers, not just asp

Yes,

I wanted to go there.

Really.

But, I wasn't clear about her using SQL Server or Access, leading me to
think that she may be deciding. Code written in Jet SQL, Access's SQL
flavor, is generally not-too-portable to T-SQL, SQL Server's flavor of SQL,
so I avoided it, assuming that she will stick with ASP either way.

Of course, sometimes when I assume I am caught with my a** out in front of u
and me.

Hence, I await the death flames and extinguishing heat of the necessary
rebuttals, relishing the justice with which my actions are dealt.

<rory disposition="happy" alt="8)"/>