[thelist] random .swf

John Dowdell jdowdell at macromedia.com
Thu Sep 27 15:35:55 CDT 2001

At 10:05 PM 9/27/1, mike at mikeparsons.net wrote:
> Is it possible to script swf files to load randomly into a HTML pg?

I've seen people get such an effect in a few different ways:

1)  Use JavaScript to do a document.write of any-of-several SWFs into both
the EMBED and OBJECT tags.

2)  Call up any-of-several HTML pages within a browser frame.

3)  Call up a SWF of known name which then loads any-of-several SWFs in as
a separate layer.

jd