[thelist] ASP question - Response.Redirect

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Thu Sep 27 15:57:13 CDT 2001

Are actions up to the line where I use 'Response.Redirect' taken, or,
because it's buffering the response, does it simply redirect and ignore the
code between the top of the page and the redirect command?

In our online Request for PO system, when the final approving authority
signs off, instead of the standard regurgitation of previous routing info,
they go to the final printable/signable form with a JavaScript popup with
instructions. [your input solicited here as well]

Thanks.

spinhead