[thelist] Site Critique - Speed Test

Chris Johnston chris at fuzzylizard.com
Sat Sep 29 13:17:17 CDT 2001

Yeah I know, the client is being incredibly slow about getting content
to me, but wants the site to go live today. Mix with this the fact that
design is everything to to him and it means that taking out the links is
incredibly hard.

I just figure that that is the way he wants it so it is his problem.

Thanks for the comments.

/chris