[thelist] WYSIWYG x-browser design - is it a reality?

Glenn Hunt ghunt at hds.ca
Mon Oct 1 09:52:56 CDT 2001

I certainly code everything by hand now (although I use CFStudio),
although I didn't always.

<confession>
I actually used FrontPage for a whole site (60+pages). In my defense, it
was 5 years ago.
</confession>

I think that hand-coding is cleaner, and provides much better code than
anything that is "generated". I think that an editor that colour-codes
certain sections of the HTML makes it easier to edit, and to catch
syntax errors immediately, rather than when it makes sphagetti of your
page.

Glenn Hunt
ghunt at hds.ca