[thelist] POST

Raymond Camden jedimaster at macromedia.com
Mon Oct 1 16:08:41 CDT 2001

I often wondered why browser makers didn't make "Developer" editions -
ie, browsers that would give you gobs of debug info - what cookies
werent sent, what request headers were sent, form values, etc. etc.
Sure, you can get most of this stuff with various tools, but I've always
thought it would be nice if the browser make this stuff easier to see.
Turn it off by default so you don't scare the newbies and let web
professionals turn on the info when they need it.

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email    : jedimaster at macromedia.com
Yahoo IM : morpheus