[thelist] WYSIWYG x-browser design - is it a reality?

Drifterlee drifterlee at iavbbs.com
Mon Oct 1 21:30:40 CDT 2001

In sympathy with Spin, I recently inherited a site from a local municipality
official who had "done it in Dreamweaver in his spare time for free". It was
the worst nightmare I have ever encountered. DO NOT let the marketing folks
do this by themselves. It will be much more work for you later - unless they
are experienced coders - I cannot imagine them doing a good job, especially
with a database.
PS. I hand code in Dreamweaver about 50% of the time also, and yes, I love
the split window. Very nice feature.
Drifterlee