[thelist] code standards guide

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 2 12:52:18 CDT 2001

> From: Sam-I-Am <sam at sam-i-am.com>
[...]
> I write a lot of implementation guides for clients and the real trick
> is getting anyone to read them. With that in mind, in terms of form,
> I've settled on a page of links to other useful resources and
> references, and some tips and demos.
[...]

for clients, that works great, i've found... much like the evolt.org
style guide, i've written them to be basic -- mostly because the
people maintaining the site do it via text files called into templates,
and they know some HTML... example:
http://kenancenter.org/style.asp

but that doesn't work for internal staff...

i'd like attributes to be strung in the same order, same tab spacing -
- same physical code structure...

i got one off-list that's pretty handy, but i've still gotta make it do
more... oh well, thanks for the input, all... i didn't expect this would
keep me from having to do it, that would have been silly...