[thelist] CSS: Line-height and IE

kristina kristina at kfx-design.co.uk
Fri Oct 5 09:59:26 CDT 2001

Matt,

on Friday, October 05, 2001, 3:36:58 PM, Matt wrote:

: Really? Can someone else confirm this? I would be interested to know
: if this is the case, given the frequency with which I use numbers in
: my class names

i've just done a little investigation and found this url
http://css.nu/pointers/bugs.html and the nice person who has listed
all bugs says that selectors shouldn't start with a digit

also this link should help http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/1999Jan/0034.html

i think basically as long as the class names do not start with a digit
you will be okay....

;o)
 --

 kristina

kristina at kfx-design.co.uk

"When written in Chinese, the word 'crisis' is composed of two characters.
One represents danger, and the other represents opportunity."
-- John F. Kennedy