[thelist] FW: PitBull Design -> Professional Web Design 199.99 (CDN.) , CUSTOM PRINTED T SHIRTS $7.90 (CDN.) CALL : (905) 823-8644 MOST AFFORDABLE GRAPHIC DESIGN AND PRINTING

PitBull Design info at pitbulldesign.com
Sat Oct 6 02:58:25 CDT 2001

-=KEEP THIS SPECIAL SERVICE ON FILE=-

Offering PROFESSIONAL WEBSITE DESIGN.
$199.99 (canadian funds) $149.99 (american funds)

(all inclusive)

We include :

5 pages, custom graphics, javascript,
photos, company profile, order forms,
email, counter, monthly events, web space,
frames, feedback columns, animations,
eCommerce, links to other chosen sites,
music, and many more.

Please contact us by email at : Info at Pitbulldesign.net

Or visit our website at http://www.pitbulldesign.net

We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

We offer the highest quality and the most affordable printing in
Mississauga and the GTA.

We offer the most inexpensive graphic design.
But the highest possible quality to date.

We are Toronto Based. And offer worldwide service.

Don't forget to ask us about our other graphic solutions.

If you want us to remove you from our mailing list, please reply by mail.
Thankyou.

-=CUSTOM PRINTED T-SHIRTS $7.90 (CDN.) $6.00 (AMERICAN)=-

ONLY $7.90 A SHIRT!!!!! FRUIT OF THE LOOM OR GILDEN ACTIVE WEAR BRANDS!
IN STOCK

100% COTTON HEAVYWEIGHT 10.1 OZ. T-SHIRT
YOUR BUSINESS LOGO, ANY LOGO, FAMILY PICTURE, PHOTO, BAND, GROUP, ANYTHING!!!!!

NO MINIMUM ORDER!!!! GO CHECK OUT THE CATALOGUE AT

http://www.hurontario.com

JUST HAVE A LOOK AND BOOKMARK THE SITE! OR CALL US AT (905) 823-8644

THANKYOU,

THE MANAGEMENT