[thelist] Fed Up!

lindalu2 lindalu2 at msn.com
Sun Oct 7 14:59:26 CDT 2001

Hey all --

Gotta love the internet at times.   Someone threatened to sign me up for
about a bazillion SPAM e-mails ... and lo and behold, their spam terrorist
attacks have now worked ... I am getting roughly 60-70 SPAM e-mails per day
and am spending all my time deleting those little buggers.

My questions:   (1) Is there any way to remove myself from any of these
lists rather than one at a time?   and (2) At first I just let sleeping dogs
lie ... after several days of this I'm just royally IRKED ... is there a way
to sign THIS person up for some spam?

(PS. Don't bother writing nasty mails to me or the list telling me this is
"wrong" ... you try having your mailbox overflow with garbage every singe
hour of the day ... I'm angry.)   If you'd rather not send this information
publically, contact me privately.

Frustrated,

Lindalu2