[thelist] Fed Up!

Donna Jones donnajj at gwi.net
Sun Oct 7 15:41:52 CDT 2001

Hi, I just ran across this today, from another list:
http://www.mailwasher.net/

It looks pretty good, I downloaded it.  It doesn't suit my purposes, but
it may suit yours.  If I was getting 60-70 spams, versus my 5 or so, I
would certainly try it out.

The reason it doesn't suit my purposes is because it downloads the
messages directly from the server and you have to tell it, message is
"okay", delete .... etc.  I have filters set up and sometimes I get as
much as 100 messages as a shot.

Actually, just played w/ it a bit more.  Maybe it "does suit my
purposes" ... I'm going to try it a bit more.  It looks at the messages
on the server, but doesn't download them, you can mark them for delete
or bounce.  Then you download the messages you want to keep w/ your
regular mail program.

anyhoo, hth
Donna