[thelist] Cool CSS hack & a new IE 6 feature

sfmalo sfmalo at msn.com
Mon Oct 8 04:29:20 CDT 2001

Lindsay -

Finally catching up on msgs "shelved" but not acted upon.

I tried your CSS solution to the I.E.6 feature, but, alas, it didn't work. I
placed the td element instruction (you suggested below) in a remote CSS
file. But ALL my <td>s, whether or not in nested tables, left aligned,
overriding the <td align="center" or "right"> declarations in the body text.

I don't have I.E. 6 yet so tested it in I.E. 5.5 on Win 98SE.

Perhaps I didn't understand your solution correctly?

Sharon