[thelist] Site Critique requested

Andy Warwick andy.w at creed.co.uk
Mon Oct 8 09:39:27 CDT 2001

On 2001-10-08 15:35, JenniferE at mif.com at JenniferE at mif.com wrote:

> I have ie 5.5 running on Windows 2000. Are the navigation, industry news, etc
> supposed to be layered over the main page content?  It's a bit hard to read
> the content in front of that seal.

Jennifer

Hmm. When is a standard not a standard...

<quietly weeps in corner>

I've put up a screenshot of how it _should_ look at:

    http://www.creed.co.uk/test/creed.gif

If you aren't seeing this, I'd appreciate a screenshot (off list) of what
you have got, along with notes on OS and browser, etc.

Thanks a lot for looking.

One day this won't be needed, and it will work without checking.

One day...

--
Andy Warwick

email: andy.w at creed.co.uk                      PGP ID: 0xB1D73499
Creed New Media Design                          tel: 07976 205085
Nottingham, England                        http://www.creed.co.uk
website production - internet programming - new media consultancy
cdrom multimedia - graphic design - digital image retouching