[thelist] domain info management

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Mon Oct 8 11:19:31 CDT 2001

I own/rent/lease/whatever six domain names which were all registered
at different times.  The info for each of the six names is slightly
different... the technical contacts are different of course, and the
presentation of info in the admin/owner/billing contacts varies
slightly... and all of it is wrong.

The variety of informational differences causes a problem for
managing the domains.

Does anyone know of a way that all contact info associated with a
certain NIC handle can be changed at once (and applied to all
associated domain names).

Or do I just have to go into each contact for each domain and
(tediously) update the information by hand?

Erika