[thelist] Logo/Design of Syncasaurus Logo...

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Mon Oct 8 23:39:53 CDT 2001

Just to sweeten the pot here and show my support for this beneficial
community effort from Morbus(an esteemed evolt member), I'm throwing in
two <body> t-shirts with the evolt logo, as sported by rudy in this
http://members.evolt.org/rudy/rudythomas.jpg picture and an evolt
license plate holder.

This is a good thing for the web community and I'd highly encourage
everyone to participate for the greater good :)

Thanks and good luck!

.djc.