[thelist] Site observation please

kristina kristina at kfx-design.co.uk
Tue Oct 9 10:32:43 CDT 2001

Bob,

on Tuesday, October 09, 2001, 4:30:19 PM, Bob wrote:

::
> thought. There are 2 versions that I'm playing with, the first site
> http://www24.brinkster.com/webdad/index.htm is a design that was

first thought - i'm not a 'splash page entry' type of person - i hate
having to click through those things - not sure that i've ever visited
a site that actually needed one

> The second version of the site
> http://www24.brinkster.com/webdad/calvary2/index.htm is the one that I came
::

i definitely prefer this one, though i'm assuming you will turn the
text graphic into real text?

the only other thing i would say is either make bigger the green area
bigger for your buttons or the text smaller - at the moment they look
a little cramped - iykwim

this one instantly says 'family' to me - and theres no need for a
splash as everything that is on the splash is right here

--
hth
 kristina

kristina at kfx-design.co.uk

"When written in Chinese, the word 'crisis' is composed of two characters.
One represents danger, and the other represents opportunity."
-- John F. Kennedy