[thelist] Site observation please

Plunkett, Matt MPlunkett at MSA.com
Tue Oct 9 10:39:35 CDT 2001

I like the second.  It irritates me when I go to a site that has an artsy
page that I have to click through to get to the content.  I'm on the web for
information, please give it to me as fast as you can.

I don't mean to offend, but if you're looking for ammo to use to support the
second site, take a look at this site:

http://webpagesthatsuck.com/ <http://webpagesthatsuck.com/>

Nielsen has one called "Pretentious Front Page" that sort of fits your
scenario.  And no, I'm not looking to start a flame war about people who
like or don't like Nielsen's opinions. :P