[thelist] ReadyHosting

Marc Seyon seyon at delime.com
Tue Oct 9 13:52:16 CDT 2001

I'm current using readyhosting. Initially there were several teething
problems, including problems with the database connection objects. I was
closing all my objects properly, and still every 5 days or so I would get
errors.

Eventually I complained enough and they moved my site from a "low processed
to a medium
pooled connection" and the problems haven't reoccurred. Incidentally the
site in question is fairly low traffic.

And yes, their tech support isn't the best. And their account management
interfaces are very poor, I think.