[thelist] I hate Fireworks

muinar muinar at gmx.net
Tue Oct 9 15:29:09 CDT 2001

Hi Janet

The idea behind this concept is that if you save it as PNG all
the info like layers and frames (and much more) are still alive
for further tweaking at a later time. The gifs and jpegs you're
*exporting* are mostly flat files which are saved with a loss of
information.

So the gifs and jpegs are exported to your website folders, and
the pngs remain in your working folder.

Once you get used to it, it saves a lot of time and hassles.
You'll love Fireworks and do as much as possible in it  :)

Mike