[thelist] Aligning tables at the bottom

Brad Miller brad at beldamar.com
Tue Oct 9 19:14:36 CDT 2001

Hey all,
I have always struggled with aligning a table row or image at the bottom of
a page dynamically.
So when you resize the window you still have a certain pixel height at the
very bottom.

Anyway can someone give me a little help on how to do this?
And what kind of compatibility issues do you run into when doing this?
Are there browsers that don't recognize the height attribute?

Here is a link to a site I am trying to do this on.
http://www.swipeusa.com

I haven't uploaded any of the code that I tried as none of it worked.
So it is just normal alignment now.

Thanks,
Brad Miller
702-438-7660