[thelist] evolt.org cms updated..

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Tue Oct 9 19:19:31 CDT 2001

Hey Chris -

there's a sql script to create all the tables in the tar file. Right
now, we're based on Oracle and thats what the script is.. We've actually
hada  couple people wondering if there were SQLserver scripts too, but
we don't have them ATM.. it wouldn't be *too hard* to convert the script
to different DB's, but evolt relies on the work our members provide, and
so far, no members have stepped up to create them. of course, you or
anyone else is welcome to give it a roll :)

shout if you have any more questions :)

.djc.