[thelist] evolt.org cms updated..

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Tue Oct 9 19:22:02 CDT 2001

actually, i do have an old copy of the Access DB from the long ago days
when we used to actually use access. a number of the fields there have
been modified over the years, but it wouldn't be extremely difficult to
add the ones that weren't there to access.

if you or anyone else wants it to play around with, lemme know :)

.djc.