[thelist] Oracle tutorials? (was: evolt.org cms updated..)

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Tue Oct 9 20:04:17 CDT 2001

technet.oracle.com is a good place to start.. www.orafaq.com is a very
good community site as well

hold the phone though, because not 5 minutes after I sent that message,
someone emailed and said they'd just done a conversion of the script
from oracle to mssql.. they're sending it to me know and i'll let ya
know whats up.. this whole 'open community' thing just kicks ass,
doesn't it :)

thanks for offering to help out too :)

.djc.