[thelist] Site observation please

Bob Boisvert webdad at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Oct 9 22:09:46 CDT 2001

Yup, I like using brinkster as a free site for development but they only
allow for 16 meg of file transfer for the day, you get 2 gig if you go
premium with them.

<tip="Fireworks texture and pattern fills" author="Bob Boisvert">

For those of you new to Fireworks, when creating shapes and don't know or
can't find a texture or pattern you like, create your own, save it as a .png
somewhere. When selecting a pattern or texture, scroll to the bottom of
either the texture or pattern drop down, select other and chose the file
(graphic) you created and see how it looks, also try selecting other
graphics in your system like .jpg, .gif and others.

</tip>

Bob