[thelist] ReadyHosting

Beau Hartshorne beau at members.evolt.org
Wed Oct 10 01:01:17 CDT 2001

If you just want dirt cheap, basic, reliable *nix hosting go with pair
networks. I think I've had about 15 minutes of downtime over 2 years of
service. All for $4.95/mo + $1/mo per domain.

http://www.pair.com/pair/shared/ftp.html

But: no phone support, and they take a while to answer their emails.

Beau