[thelist] javascript form submit

Les Lytollis les.lytollis at morse.com
Wed Oct 10 03:29:28 CDT 2001

I sorted it out - you can't have a regular submit button in your form as
well - doh!

Oh well - now I just have to get the XSL to read in the value and test for
and display the correct prices from the XML, embed the ASP and javascript
into the XSL...

<sigh> - the joys of multi-language web-development

Lez