[thelist] CSS References/Guidelines

Tara taracc at home.com
Wed Oct 10 11:13:00 CDT 2001

I thought I'd put this as a tip and stock up on tips 'cause I can never
remember them when I need them.

<tip type="CSS Resources/References" author="Tara Cleveland">
The MasterGuide is an amazing CSS resource. Wouldn't want anyone to forget
that!
http://www.webreview.com/style/css1/charts/mastergrid.shtml

And for an offline quick reference, I love the Visibone HTML card (has CSS
references too).
http://www.visibone.com/html/
</tip>

Tara