[thelist] Table Background (no repeat)

James Aylard webmaster at equilon-mrc.com
Wed Oct 10 13:31:18 CDT 2001

Annie,

> Thanks :) I have one more question. First, I wanted to set it as a TD
> background, so I changed Table to TD. Now I need to know how to get it to
> sit as a background ONLY in one cell :) It's appearing in all cells, of
all
> tables ( I have about 4 nested tables with multiple cells).

    Set an id for the specific td, and apply your styling to that td, e.g.:

  #bg
  {
    background: #ffffff url(bgimage.gif) no-repeat scroll top center ;
  }

    ...and in your html:

  <tbody>
  </tbody>

    If you want to apply it to more than one td, but still not to all of
them, use a class instead of an id.

hth,
James Aylard