[thelist] Oracle tutorials? (was: evolt.org cms updated..)

Chris Johnston chris at fuzzylizard.com
Wed Oct 10 18:12:42 CDT 2001

A few Oracle questions;

Out of interest, what version of Oracle are you running at Evolt? I am
looking at installing Oracle onto my computer and am wondering which
version would be the best. The two that I have selected out and
downloaded so far are Oracle 8i Personal Edition and Oracle 9i
Enterprise Edition. Any suggestions on which is the easiest to install,
learn, manage, and still run the Evolt database?

Any word on the MS SQL script for the database?

/chris

P.S. I apologize if this is in the wrong list.