[thelist] domain name transfer

Richard Bennett richard.bennett at skynet.be
Thu Oct 11 10:40:01 CDT 2001

I have this problem, my domain was registered by Namezero.com at NETWORK
SOLUTIONS.
I paid Namezero for this, and the whois record is in my name.
Now I want to change my DNS settings to point to my new host, and have
requested Namezero to do this about 10 times, but just get a standard reply
that I have to fill in the transfer from, and mail it to
transfers at mailzero.com . Naturally nothing happens.

If I visit NETWORK SOLUTIONS I can get my user Id nr, but not the password.
How did you get this info?

<tip>
Check out VMWare if you need multiple OS/browser setups for testing
websites. (on pc)
One advantage is you only install an OS once, and then copy & paste the
directory for as many versions of IE you want to install. A big time-saver.
</tip>