[thelist] certificate authority on Win2K for HTTPS Outlook Web Access

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Thu Oct 11 13:48:28 CDT 2001

Yes, I am the god of the group who'll be using it; they'll do as they're
told. (Sometimes it's nice to be on friendly/chatty status with the CEO. And
the CTO.)

This is the way I understood it would work, and also the reason we
considered a Verisign cert just to avoid the three folks who will panic and
complain. It's just not a priority right now, so we'll set it up this way
and deal with the panic.

spinhead