[thelist] Javascript submit()

Les Lytollis les.lytollis at morse.com
Fri Oct 12 05:09:42 CDT 2001

Sorry Guys,

Maybe just me being dumb here, but what do you mean by a step through
process?
The form *is* for a public site (signup options) - the radio button action
needs to capture the length of signup and dynamically populate the price
list for that subscription length.

Do you mean that I should have a page for "choose subscription length" and
step-through to a separate page for "choose subscription options"?

TIA
Lez (who has had to use C++, PHP, ASP, JSP, XML, XSL and JS in the last
couple of months and is starting to dream in code!)