[thelist] Site check on Mac

Andy Warwick andy.w at creed.co.uk
Fri Oct 12 08:12:40 CDT 2001

On 2001-10-12 12:39, Vilius Zigmantas [UAB "Dizaino kryptis"] at
vz at kryptis.lt wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I know that there are some guys with Mac's.
> So please could you check my site on Mac, because
> i don't have this possibility... thank u in advise
>
> site is : http://64.177.46.201/test/index.html
>
> Specialy i'm interesting in Flash Intro on Mac's.

Vilius

Fine on Mozilla 0.9.4 (Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC; en-US; rv:0.9.4)
Gecko/20010913) under 9.2.

As an aside, I don't know how finished the site is, but I am still confused
as to exactly what "Mr Bones Pumpkin Patch" is or does; my first thought was
some sort of themed bar or restaurant, but I'm still not sure. You need
something on the homepage or in the intro to make it clear.

HTH

--
Andy Warwick

email: andy.w at creed.co.uk                      PGP ID: 0xB1D73499
Creed New Media Design                          tel: 07976 205085
Nottingham, England                        http://www.creed.co.uk
website production - internet programming - new media consultancy
cdrom multimedia - graphic design - digital image retouching