[thelist] Overdue tips :-)

Bob Boisvert webdad at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Oct 12 09:13:24 CDT 2001

Hi all,

You all give such great tips, I've been saving as many as I can and I know
that being a newbie, I am way overdue so I thought I would post one that has
just help me a little with creating a web calendar.

<tip="Web calendar" author="Bob Boisvert">

When wanting a quick and easy calendar, use Microsoft Outlook calendar
feature and save it as a web page in the designated web directory. Your
clients can update this themselves given the opportunity in design. Other
mail clients may also have this feature. The save as web page feature in
Outlook does produce a frame.

</tip>

Some of you may know about this already but I thought I would throw it out
in the open since I'm way overdue for tipping.

Bob
---