[thelist] xssi serving up separate css

Paul Backhouse paul.backhouse at 2cs.com
Fri Oct 12 09:51:24 CDT 2001

morbus,
	 unlike u i weren't born with no silver spoon in my mouth!
but just to demonstrate that i can talk proper when i wanna!

The rain in spain falls mainly on the plain.

And with CAPSLOCK

THE RAIN IN SPAIN FALLS MAINLY ON THE PLAIN.

But i am in a different programming environment - the only issues i have to
worry about if it the site work in IE and NS on a PC and a Mac - using the
default setting of a browser.

cheers

paul