[thelist] xssi serving up separate css

kristina kristina at kfx-design.co.uk
Fri Oct 12 10:25:17 CDT 2001

Paul,

on Friday, October 12, 2001, 4:13:15 PM, Paul wrote:

::
> i must appologise to all for my absolutely terrible spelling - what can i
> say - its friday afternoon - must have been the lunch time drink!
::

Please trim your posts ...and you now owe a tip.... as do I!!

 <tip author="Kristina">
 If ever your about to experiment with a totally different way of
 building your code.  For example removing all formatting tags in
 favour of css.  Yet you already have a working version of something
 keep a backup copy.  As when the experimental version takes *erm* a
 little longer than it should, at least you will be able to switch the
 old working version back on.
 </tip>

--
hth
 kristina

kristina at kfx-design.co.uk

"When written in Chinese, the word 'crisis' is composed of two characters.
One represents danger, and the other represents opportunity."
-- John F. Kennedy