[thelist] xssi serving up separate css

Matt Wenham matt at mattwenham.co.uk
Fri Oct 12 11:12:09 CDT 2001

> > concentrate on flash? hmmm...flash, nice fancy - but i find can
> > be extremely pointless if all your after is info.

> I couldn't agree more.

Depends on the type of information. If you're presenting a lot of
information via some sort of visualisation scheme (graphs, charts etc)
Flash can be a very efficient way of getting the representation of the
information to the user. It also allows interaction, letting the user
choose subsets of the data to be presented, as well as different
visualisation schemes which might suit their purposes.

Horses for courses I guess, but then we all probably know that anyway.

Matt...