[thelist] FormMail and wsendmail

mccreath mccreath at ak.net
Sat Oct 13 17:53:33 CDT 2001

Hola, listas --

Been away too long ...

I'm working on a project with a friend, trying to help him get a mail form
working. I'm using FormMail.pl from Matt's Script Archive and it works just
fine on Apache/Linux using sendmail. The problem is that the site is
actually hosted on a Windows box running Apache, and they're using
wsendmail.exe instead of sendmail, and the messages are not being sent.

I know that otherwise, FormMail.pl is working correctly: the default 'thank
you' page has all the form data in it like it should. I know that I have the
path to wsendmail.exe set correctly, according the host's help docs. Is
there anything else that I should be looking at? I haven't been able to get
ahold of their tech people to talk to them about, so I'm asking here. (Oh,
and I'm not much of CGI/Perl guy ... I usually do this stuff with ASP.)

Thanks,
David