[thelist] AUTORESPONDER to a mail account via Outlook

Mark Anderson marke.anderson at btinternet.com
Mon Oct 15 06:11:29 CDT 2001

You can with Outlook 2000 write an application (VBSCRIPT) that is fired when
Outlook receives an email the Application_NewMail() this will fire every
time a new mail item is received! You can then check the email address etc
and process the response.

Mark Anderson
mailto:marke.anderson at btinternet.com

Moving to VB.NET?  Let Dan Appleman help you decide at the .NET Developer's
Conference.  28th -30th November 2001 in London.

http://www.vbug.co.uk/redirect.asp?url=39id=17