[thelist] Javascript LWP ?

Michael Pemberton mpember at phreaker.net
Mon Oct 15 08:38:36 CDT 2001

Not easily.  You can see an attempt at getting this to work as part of my
AfroAPI dhtml code, here: http://members.evolt.org/mpember/afroapix/

It basically allows you to return JS code that is executed and if the code
contains a "return" value, this is returned.

If you have any problems/questions, just email me off list.