[thelist] NN4.61: http://www.cadsys.ee/new/kasutajatugi_vorm.html

Paul Backhouse paul.backhouse at 2cs.com
Mon Oct 15 09:28:55 CDT 2001

Lauri,
	its because NS 4.x doesn't support CSS properly.
The small black boxes you refer to is the border for input fields you have
made - IE handles them fine but you'll have to have a seperate CSS or some
sort of setection for NS to stop it shoing the border - i know of a nifty
detection script in ASP if you can use that.

cheers

paul