[thelist] Spot the Error

Matt mspiegler at lightbulbpress.com
Tue Oct 16 10:45:13 CDT 2001

Thanks for all the help everyone! Apparently this code was the problem:

<A href="../trips/creatediversified/whatis_021.htm" style="text-decoration:
none">

When I removed the "style" attribute, the balance of the universe was
restored.

I'm also going to get rid of the Underscores in the css just to be safe,
and avoid mixing Font and Style tags.

However, now I can't figure out how to force the <A>'s to not be
underlined. When I define it in the Stylesheet, it gets ignored, and as I
now know, when I define it in the Tag it blows up. Any suggestions? :)

thanks again,

Matt