[thelist] New Site - Census Data

Richard Bennett richard.bennett at skynet.be
Tue Oct 16 10:57:43 CDT 2001

Hi,
Looks very nice indeed.
Most refreshing, and inviting to use.
One of the better sites I've seen lately.

I haven't had time to check in detail, but I noticed the little [i] icons
with the overlib layer popups have <a href="#"> which caused the page to
scroll to the top when clicked. <a href="javascript://"> solves that.

NS4 also causes errors with the overlib code, properly because the
"o3_frame.document.overDiv" div is nested within another div.

Cheers,
Richard.