[thelist] RE: The future of XML

Joergen Ramskov mqy4fxax36001 at sneakemail.com
Tue Oct 16 11:51:50 CDT 2001

> Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 10:44:02 -0500
> From: Jay Fitzgerald <jayfitz at bayou.com>

> Being a hand-coder for nearly 9 years, I have adapted my own
> coding standards when
> developing sites for our clients. I capitalize all of my HTML
> tags and their attributes, but the variables are lowercase.

Well, as long as your code is following the standards/recommendations I see
no problems with having your own coding standard. If you want stay in
business  though, you will have to keep up with things (learn the new stuff
that's going to get used in the future). IIRC, XHTML 1.1 is the latests
version of HTML and to make that standards compliant, all your tags has to
be lowercase.

--
Joergen Ramskov