[thelist] CheckBoxes

Paul Backhouse paul.backhouse at 2cs.com
Tue Oct 16 11:57:01 CDT 2001

Rory,
	cheers, i ha a feeling that there was no way.
I know quite alot about the CSS, styling almost everything, just never been
able to crack the scrollbars on the drodown menus and checkboxes -
everything else i can style how i want.
maybe in the future they'll change the style attibutes for this fields, one
can but hope!

a well known tip im sure but i'm running out of stuff here!

NB: for Windows media player use .WVX extension

<tip type="Emebedding Realplayer movies">
<embed src="youfile.rpm" width=200 height=137 NOJAVA=true
CONTROLS=ImageWindow CONSOLE=one AUTOSTART=true>
</tip>